Undergrad Intern IT Quality AssuranceBookmark This
Clinical Licensure Required :N/A
Job Type:Full Time Position Summary:
CVS Caremark offers a comprehensive internship program designed to engage students, impart valuable skills, and offer insight into a potential career path with a Fortune 13 company. Highlights include a structured program plan, hands on project work, access to mentorship and networking opportunities, and learning and development sessions. During the 10 week engagement interns will be in a supportive learning environment contributing both independently and on a team against key department initiatives. Competitive compensation is offered including a stipend for eligible candidates.
Regression testing is the final safety net for Quality Assurance before the software is released to production. Regression testing covers 8 critical tier 1 applications ranging from Mainframe AS/400 to Java based Client facing applications and the goal is to ensure the stability of the systems for every monthly Software Release. The Undergrad Intern-IT Quality Assurance may perform regression test execution and test analysis. Candidate is required to execute test plans, create test data set up, complete analysis, defect tracking, and coordination to help with regression improvements to current procedures and develop models of possible future configurations.
The Undergrad Intern-IT Quality Assurance will support Regression and Automation testing for Enterprise Digital (CVS.com) The candidate is required to perform planning, execution, analysis, defect tracking and coordination of regression testing activities. Candidate devises improvements to current procedures and acts as an information resource for the assigned areas to other team members in the team. Candidate is also required to have prior working experience in understanding of the business impacts with regards to testing across the applications.
• Review Functional and Technical Requirements and identify critical test cases and end-end scenarios.
• Work with application business groups to develop Test Plans and overall test strategy
• Responsible for translating QA, UAT and Business Scenarios into Automated Regression Test Cases. Required Qualifications:
1. Availability to work full time for duration of the 10 week program. 2. Experience with project execution 3. Minimum GPA of 3.0 or above 4. Understanding of and an interest in Quality Assurance Methodology Preferred Qualifications:
1. Preferred projects with various technologies or .com projects 2. An interest in Quality Assurance 3. Projects using Automated testing tools or C++ 4. HP Automated tools, Mobile Based testing, or test planning experience through coursework 5. Strong communication skills 6. Strong organization skills Education:
Candidates must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at a 4 year college or university and entering their senior year in fall 2014 Business Overview:
CVS Caremark, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units - MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.