Underwriting Project Management Support Internship – Commercial Insurance – Boston, MABookmark This
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Advance your career at Liberty Mutual Insurance- A Fortune 100 Company!
Liberty Mutual's internship program gives you the chance to work on a variety of critical business assignments, test your skills, use your academic knowledge and match your interests to a real job.
This is your chance to explore Liberty Mutual as a potential employer. We will provide you with a meaningful experience along with the management support, tools and resources you need to be successful. An online community of hundreds of interns will provide a collegial environment to help with your transition from school to work. Youll have the opportunity to participate in educational and social programs that will accelerate your development, and you may qualify for scholarships that will help with tuition costs.Responsibilities:
- Consult and develop on-going relationships with internal business partners.
- Develop an understanding of basic insurance concepts and becomes familiar with underwriting and team guidelines, processes, and procedures.
- Assist the team in support of communications within the Business Insurance Underwriting Organization.
- Focus on specific project work with defined tasks both individually and alongside a group to help with overall strategic initiatives.
- Perform research and analysis of internal practices, draw conclusions and present findings to management.
- Build business and professional skills that will prepare you for future leadership positions.
- Bring great ideas and a fresh point of view to a welcoming team!