Healthcare Internship Home CareBookmark This
BAYADA Home Health Care
Jersey City, NJ
Unpaid Internship Opportunities with BAYADA Home Health Care
As one of the leading providers of nursing and personal care services in the country, BAYADA specializes in providing skilled, rehabilitative, therapeutic and personal-care home health services to people of all ages. With more than 200 locations nationwide, BAYADA has a special purpose—to help people of all ages to have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe our clients and their families deserve the highest quality of home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability—our core values.
As an Intern for BAYADA, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with our Client Service Managers, Clinical Managers, and Directors to gain valuable insight and experience in the home health care industry.Responsibilities:
Internship roles provide exposure to the following areas:
- Ensuring compliance with employee and client charts
- Accompany Clinical Managers on home visits
- Participate in team meetings
- Perform general administrative duties including answering phones, filing, payroll processing and ordering office supplies
- Assist with recruiting, employee on-boarding and scheduling
- Work on special projects as needed
- Gain general knowledge of healthcare management
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree program
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Ability to take ownership, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Creative and flexible with the ability to take initiative
- Willing to work in an “all hands on deck” environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact well with employees at all levels
- Demonstrated leadership and organizational skills
- Interest in the healthcare industry
This is an unpaid intership.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability or veteran status.