User Interaction DesignerBookmark This
LRT Media Group
DescriptionJob Title: User Interaction Designer
Summary: LRT is a dynamic start-up in Florida developing a SaaS application and supporting eLearning apps for improving real estate investing. We are an energetic team with abundant experience and breakthrough ideas that will change the way real estate investing and residential homes are purchased.
*This is an unpaid internship ( 4 a Short Time ) until you are a proven contributor who understands our biz model.
You will have the flexibility to work from home, and also help design and implement a cloud based virtual workspace.
An outstanding performance will land you a paid position at our on site location in Florida, with an option to remain virtual if you prefer that working lifestyle.
-Deliver world-class user interaction designs, from concept through to launch.
- Design single solution for a variety of platforms including smartphones, tablets, and web browsers.
- Produce designs to help the entire product team understand the desired customer experience: storyboards, flows, wireframes and prototypes.
- Manage basic level of usability testing for prototypes.
- Quickly collect and decipher feedback for rapid iteration of the product design.
- Work in partnership w/ product management, visual design, and engineering to deliver the desired experience on time and within budget.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in human-computer interaction, usability and user interface design best practices.
- Visual design knowledge a plus but not required.
- Bachelor of Arts degree (or equivalent) in design or user experience.
- Software application design experience a real plus
- Proficiency in design tools such as Adobe Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & More - Azure - PhoneGap, Omnigraffle, Flash, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface directly with customers.
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task, and work under pressure.
- Knowledge of eLearning concepts, solutions, and residential real estate settings a plus but not necessary.
- Please Provide Portfolio of past projects that showcase your talent.
The User Interaction Designer will be responsible for developing a working knowledge of our user base
and leveraging that to design meaningful and valued product interactions. As the UI Designer you will
work closely with Product Management to translate requirements into designs that facilitate rapid
prototyping. Along with developing wireframes and navigation you will help define the look and feel of the
product. Responsibilities will also include validation and iteration of your design with target users, and
close partnership with Engineering to ensure product feasibility.