ANIMATOR - VIDEOGRAPHER - * Bilingual A PLUSBookmark This
LRT Media Group
P.O. Box 86249
Madeira Beach, FL
DescriptionWe have paid and unpaid internships available immediately. Based on experience.
Startup seeks dynamic, highly motivated, self-starter and passionate intern(s) to create video, photo graphics, animations, etc for new marketing and eLearning campaign in the real estate investing market.
Task requires a wildly creative intern to create our brand using clean clear images, relevant animations, interactive acquisition and how to videos, limited screencasts, limited video interviews and more.
Your opportunity will be to work along side our international team in a supporting role, with limited project assignments based on your experience, expertise, and skill level.
You will have creative license to provide input and content as it relates to requirements as you learn our operational style. There’s lot's of work. The opportunity for a full time position for the right person(s) are readily available.
This is a virtual company based in Treasure Island FL, where you will often work in a remote environment from home or school using online collaboration tools like Skype, Viewpath, Yammer, Amazon S3, Project collaboration tools, and project management software.
We are looking ONLY for those willing to go the extra mile, with an inner passion to excel in this fast growing field. You must have unlimited creativity, an open mind, massive desire to excel, regardless of daily obstacles, or in person supervision as a result of virtual workforce. Did I mention unlimited creativity and fearless approach to create best of breed material. You will have an opportunity to contribute in a hands on position starting on day one.
Responsibilities- Provide input toward video & image strategy, content, look and feel, images, and branding
- Provide input toward interactive features, video, and interactive advertising & back linking.
- Support - expand relations with contributors, media contacts, and user community
- Assist in managing projects and digital design operations
- Assist in management, research, communication and coordination of implementations
- Assist during online meetings, planning, social events, media and more
- Maintain digital publication, blog and social media network presence
- Handle valuable client relationships with our expert contributors & subscriber base !
- ** We will test your skills on multiple projects to find your natural talents and strengths
Requirements- Video - Animation, Photography, Digital Design, Graphics, Marketing, Majors (preferred)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Possess abilities to create process maps of your work and or projects
- Passion for video, photography, animation & design; actively involved in forums & community.
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
- Have Final Cut or equivalent, Adobe Suite, Photoshop, basic HTML, & Mac