Outbound VIP Representative (OVR) VIP RepsBookmark This
Ohio's Vip Express Club
DescriptionIf you have experience with making cold calls Ohio's VIP Express Club is looking for outbound telemarketers. Candidates may be located anywhere across the country.
The Ohio's VIP Express Club membership card is a discount savings card program catered to Ohio residents. The Ohio's VIP Express Club membership card was created to help increase awareness of local businesses in Ohio that provide excellent products and services. Outbound calls and closing leads for Ohio's VIP Express Club is relatively easy because you are offering merchants free advertisement on Ohio's VIP Express Club company website, online newsletters, social networking sites, TV commercials and our monthly VIP Discount Savings Coupon Book.
Outbound VIP Representative (OVR) VIP Reps
In the OVR role you will be responsible for making outbound calls contacting merchants via phone to sign them up to Ohio's VIP Express Club discount savings program, follow up all leads, keep merchant list current and updated, contact merchants periodically to make sure they are still honoring their discount or find out if they have a better discount to offer.
• Responsible for making cold calls at least 4 hours a day Mon-Fri to potential merchants in an attempt to sign them up to Ohio's VIP Express Clubs Discount Program
• Obtain merchants through Ohio business yellow page listings via online or print.
• Ideally you will be generating 5-7 quality leads per day.
• Organize and collect progress reports
• Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and all form are filled out correctly
• Develop new accounts by marketing company product line and various services
• Generate leads from select contact database through cold calling and other sales techniques
• Qualify leads and transition to the appropriate Inside Sales Associate or field Territory Sales Manager
• Identify, implement, record, and measure regular, continuous prospecting efforts throughout assigned territory to grow market share
• Follow up with customers via telephone to assure satisfaction, respond to queries and resolve problems
• Demonstrate a high level of communication and teamwork with operational and sales teammates
• Perform campaign blitz as determined by managers
• Perform other duties as assigned
• A minimum of two years of customer service or B2B experience
• Enthusiastic, outgoing, detail oriented individuals who have the ability to be flexible
• Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
• Exceptional ability to multi-task and manage personal productivity
• PC proficiency in Microsoft Word
Preferred, but not mandatory traits include:
• Minimum of one year of outbound calling sales experience
• Business to business cold calling experience
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Entrepreneurial attitude: self-motivated, self-directed
• Ability to work independently and with a team