Video Editing InternshipBookmark This
Castle Law Office
500 N. Broadway
Saint Louis, MO
DescriptionAre you planning on doing anything productive this summer? Does the thought of a summer internship bore you to death? You’re in luck! An Internship is available with Castle Law Office, an out-of-the-box downtown St. Louis law firm. This internship offers experience in areas including video advertising, webmaster relations, copywriting for various outlets and much more.
About Castle Law Office:
Bankruptcy and personal injury firm with out-of-the-box marketing tactics. Principal attorney, James Brown, is a very big part of the Marketing that goes on for Castle Law Office, always has new ideas for the Marketing Department to implement and is always looking for new ways to advertise Castle Law Office.
*Important note: Law experience/knowledge not required as this is a video editing based internship. Also, the candidate may work from home or school, if they have the appropriate video editing software. This is an unpaid internship and can be used for college credit.
How to Apply
The only way to respond to this ad is to send an email to Courtney Shumard, Marketing Director, at email@example.com with the information below.
- Your proficiency level with video editing and which programs you can use
- A resume
- An example of a video that you edited and/or created
• Develop and help maintain Youtube Channel
• Copywrighting for video footage
• Edit and enhance video footage for Youtube Channel and various commercials
• Additional duties may be added based on previous experience.
• Available to work consistently throughout summer-long program. (July-August)
• Maintain a positive and productive attitude.
• Have the ability to remain organized in fast-paced work environment.
• Be flexible and willing to branch out to take on new tasks as they arise.
• Must be a sophomore-senior in college
• Must have background in video editing
• Understanding of all forms of media
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• High level of computer knowledge, including video editing software.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and complete them in a timely manner.
• Positive attitude, flexibility and problem solving mentality.
• Creativity and ability to think out-of-the-box!