Video Editing InternBookmark This
6 East 39th Street
New York, NY
DescriptionPress4Kids is a publisher of daily news applications for young readers. Our belief is that children deserve a safe, age-appropriate tool to help them understand current events and to learn how those events affect the world around them. We provide an instrument to empower children with the knowledge that they themselves have the capacity to change their world. ??The heart of our mission is to inspire a daily reading routine. Highly interactive and engaging, Press4Kids aims to revolutionize the news experience and inspire a generation of children to become dedicated readers of the news — and well-informed global citizens. ??Our first application, News-O-Matic, contains several games aimed at involving kids with news, geography, and history. They have been created by a team of skilled journalist, educators, designers, and entrepreneurs — with the help of a child psychologist and other experts of children's play.
This position is to assists the Art Director and Editorial Team in the development, implementation and delivery of videos for our daily IOS news application News-O-Matic.
Responsibilities• Help coordinate the selection of media (images and video) to accompany the stories of the day
• Provide design support in materials for the application
• Edit and format videos
Requirements• MUST be enrolled in accredited college.
• Knowledge and experience with sound and video editing
• Knowledgeable in sound and video editing software such as After Effects, iMovie, or Movie Maker.
• Knowledgeable in video conversion files
• Knowledgeable in a Adobe Creative a plus
• Interest in children’s media and education as well a IOS and Android application development, a plus
• High Level of attention to detail.
• The ability to collaborate well in a small group and take direction
• A “can do” attitude and the ability and willingness to work efficiently and resourcefully in a high-energy collaborative environment