Video Editor Internship Fall - Warner Bros./Reprise RecordsBookmark This
Warner Brothers Records
3300 Warner Blvd
DescriptionWarner Bros. Records:
With its broad roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Bros Records is one of the best-known record labels in the music industry.
WBR Burbank is seeking an intern to join its marketing department during the Fall 2013. You'll be joining a team of thinkers working in a fast-paced, exciting environment where your work could be seen by millions of people. We are looking for critical thinkers who love researching new opportunities and have a passion for music. Also, as interns, you will have access to free and/or discounted music, concert tickets, and merchandise.
Interns may be responsible for special projects, database maintenance, sending out promotional mailings, conducting research, generating creative content, and general administrative functions.
This internship is designed to provide motivated and interested students with knowledge of the music entertainment industry. Today’s students will become tomorrow’s leaders, and our goal is to provide these individuals with a meaningful and educational experience!
*Candidates should send resume and a link of portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must have proof of enrollment as a full time student
- Internships are for college credit only
- Working for a degree in Business, Economics, Liberal Arts, Graphic Design, Engineering,
Communications, or Film Studies
- Exceptional computer, written and verbal communication skills
- MS office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organization and management skills
- Must be a self-starter capable of managing several projects simultaneously
- Candidates should exude a willingness to provide administrative/clerical support, if necessary
- Candidates must be available for interview at location of internship.
- Photoshop, Illustrator and Final Cut Pro experience preferred for creative
- Web, mobile, or software development experience
- Experience with other platforms and frameworks (Wordpress, Tumblr, EE, etc)
- Experience working for a major entertainment company