Video MogulBookmark This
DescriptionVillage Critter Outfitters (www.villagecritteroutfitter.com/) is New Canaan, CT's premier pet store. We offer value, competitive pricing and unmatched customer service.
We carry the best pet foods, supplies and supplements. We are continually and carefully evaluating new foods, while focusing on natural, holistic and organic choices. We do the research, so our customers don't have to.
Benefits: You will work directly with the President and Founder. The mentorship that you will receive will be worth over $100,000 education in 3-6 months of time. In addition, you’ll have high-level skills and responsibilities to add to your resume. If you are successful as an intern, you will receive a stellar letter of recommendation, contacts to people in high places for business opportunities, and coaching each week to help you reach your professional goals. Everything you create (that is not confidential), will go in your professional portfolio. We will gladly help you arrange for academic credit. You will have first-hand knowledge of how to market your services as a freelancer.
ResponsibilitiesThe Video Mogul will help create a video campaign to assist in marketing strategies of Village Critter Outfitters. The position will entail creating short video segments including training/how-to's/blog videos and more.
• Must be organized, detail-oriented, and creative.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Comfortable and proficient with recording and/or editing videos
• Should be familiar social media websites, blogs, email, the Internet, and MS Office.
• Must be able to work independently .
• You must be reliable, punctual, and able to attend weekly phone meetings (30-60 minutes a week).