Video SpecialistBookmark This
Entrepreneurs That SOAR!
130 Park Street
New Haven, CT
DescriptionEntrepreneurs That SOAR! is an international resource, marketing, and consulting organization for small businesses.
Our vibrant community consists of solopreneurs, small business owners, independent professionals, experts, and visionaries who are committed to helping others make connections, and take action!
What We Do
We specialize in organizing dynamic business events that provide:
- Promotional & Networking Opportunities
- Educational Programs for Entrepreneurs
- Business Resources, Support, & Mentorship
We offer semester-long internships to undergraduates, graduate students, recent graduates and anyone who are in career transition that would like to add skills that can enhance their resumes. Internships are part time and almost all work can be accomplished virtually. Therefore, location is not of the utmost importance. This is a learning internship experience and we do not expect you to know everything that is involved!
Selection is made on the basis of your interest, passion and motivation in working for Entrepreneurs That SOAR, enthusiasm for Entrepreneurs That SOAR's mission and programs, your ability to contribute and, your commitment to gaining a meaningful work experience.
- Ability to establish positive relationships with people who could be used as a reference for employment opportunities including a reference letter from the CEO of the company
- Witness and gain real life experiences of building your own business
- Our interns will have access to a great collaborative and co-working community
- Work in your pajamas and virtually anywhere in the world, even on the beach!
- Oh yeah ... we often feed our interns well! Great coffee/snacks/food at live meetings ... always!
To Apply: Please send your resume and cover letter (minimum 200 words) expressing your interest to email@example.com
Compensation: This is an unpaid internship. We are happy to work with your school to arrange for academic credit for those who require it.
Read more on our website link: http://www.entrepreneursthatsoar.com/internship-program.html
Responsibilities- Shoot, manage and edit streaming video of podcast for Entrepreneurs That SOAR’s podcast
- Setup camera and audio equipment and use it to shoot podcast
- Trouble-shoot and isolate technical problems, then recommend appropriate actions and -solutions.
- Plan and perform video editing post-production tasks which includes reviewing footage,transfer, streaming, storing, making editorial decisions, rough cuts, audio adjustment, color correction, and final editing
- Develop and maintain video production processes and equipment
Requirements- Undergraduate/graduate majoring in media production, broadcasting, communication or any other related majors
- Skilled at shooting and editing audio/video media
- Knowledgeable about audio and video media software such as Final Cut, Microsoft Movie Maker or any other related media software
- Candidate must have strong research, communication and/or IT skills
- Please include: resume and cover letter when applying