Video SpecialistBookmark This
Entrepreneurs That SOAR!
130 Park Street
New Haven, CT
DescriptionEntrepreneurs That SOAR! offers year round internships to undergraduates, graduate students, recent graduates and anyone who are in career transition that would like to add skills that can enhance their resumes.
Watch our video here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRK7LvQOxjw
Internships are part time and almost all work can be accomplished virtually. Therefore, location is not of the utmost importance. We also accept international interns for various internship positions.
Selection is made on the basis of your interest, passion and motivation in working for Entrepreneurs That SOAR, enthusiasm for Entrepreneurs That SOAR's mission and programs, your ability to contribute and, your commitment to gaining a meaningful work experience. This is a learning internship experience and we do not expect you to know everything.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Work directly with leadership team, partners and affiliates
- Ability to establish positive relationships with people who could be used as a reference for employment opportunities including a reference letter from the CEO of the company
- Witness and gain real life experiences of building your own business
- Our interns will have access to a great collaborative and co-working community
- We are happy to work with your school to arrange for academic credit for those who require it
- Opportunity to acquire 21st. century skills in the digital age.
All applications must be submitted here: http://www.entrepreneursthatsoar.com/internship-application.html
IMPORTANT! Your applications MUST include a cover letter and a resume. The cover letter must explain WHY you would like to to work for us.
If you have any questions, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more here: http://www.entrepreneursthatsoar.com/internship-program.html
Responsibilities- Shoot, manage and edit streaming video of podcast for Entrepreneurs That SOAR’s podcast
- Setup camera and audio equipment and use it to shoot podcast
- Trouble-shoot and isolate technical problems, then recommend appropriate actions and -solutions.
- Plan and perform video editing post-production tasks which includes reviewing footage,transfer, streaming, storing, making editorial decisions, rough cuts, audio adjustment, color correction, and final editing
- Develop and maintain video production processes and equipment
Requirements- Anyone who is looking to add value to their resume based on their interests and existing skills, and can be applied towards entrepreneurship.
- Undergraduate/graduate majoring in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Broadcasting, Journalism or English
- NOTE: Even if you don't major in the categories above, you may still apply as long as you have great communication skills and high interest in entrepreneurship
- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.