Videographer @ ThatSmyleBookmark This
140A South Whisman Road (Hacker Dojo)
Mountain View, CA
DescriptionAs a member of our design team, you will work closely with co-founders to create a fun, unique user experience. This position is ideal for students looking to participate in our organization's mission with the possibility of advancement at the end of the internship.
Expect to commit 15-25 hours per week. School credit can be be received if requested.
If you are interested, passionate, and excited about putting your skills to work, then contact us immediately.
Responsibilities- Make high-level decisions related to advertising, marketing and the product.
- Create a fully immersive user experience for our users.
- Improve product adoption.
Requirements- You have a demo, film samples, and photograph samples.
- Good at photography
- Know After Effects.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop.
- Final Cut Pro and other video editing software.
- You’re an artist at heart with a passion for making exceptional designs.
- You must be reliable, punctual, and a quick learner.
- Portfolio of self-started projects.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Design Theory, Color Theory, UI & UX Usability, Typography.
- You take pride in your work!
- Pixel-perfect detail-oriented.
- Organized and analytical.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate design objectives effectively.
- Work efficiently with a team and independently.
- Management and organization skills.
- Demonstrable interest in continual learning, especially in topics outside of development.
- Understanding of brand marketing.