Videographer for International Online Business ~ InternshipBookmark This
Kris Gilbertson Media
DescriptionAre you looking for an exciting videographer Internship working with an Amazon Publishing Company and International Online Business?
Interested in working virtually, setting your own hours, and helping to produce videos for:
1. Marketing Promo Videos for New upcoming Best Selling Authors on Amazon
2. YouTube and Vimeo Company Weekly Marketing Tips
3. Videos for sales pages, launches pages and much more!
We are a well-established online entrepreneurial business seeking a videographer to produce and edit company videos. This position is unpaid, but offers Exceptional resume-building, real-world online marketing principles, naming writes on the largest growing social media network and channels, world-class training from multi-million dollar brands, and amazing networking opportunities.
You will learn the in’s and out’s of the online marketing and web production business for web based shows, podcasts, and online marketing videos. Learn key industry knowledge from a fun entrepreneurial company training on the best practices, strategies and marketing techniques that are working today that you can take with you in your journey!
This opportunity is open to those seeking hands on experience. If you need college credit for your internship we are willing to work with your school and academic advisor to assist you in obtaining credit.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities may include (but not limited to):
- Editing Mp4 Files to best sound and visual quality
- Mixing tracks together of music, recorded audio, videos, and subscripts
- Creating Book Trailers for YouTube and Amazon Promotion
- Producing video podcasts for iTunes with Sponsors announcements and endorsements
- Uploading videos and content via YouTube, Vimeo, and optimizing the content on the servers
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Proactive go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit, high energy, fun, positive can-do attitude and work-ethic who is hands-on
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Reliable, detail-oriented and extremely motivated
- Candidate will work in a highly confidential environment and must maintain confidentiality at all times.
- A must with creativity and ability to take initial design concepts and bring creative perspective and eye grabbing design for attention grabbing marketing
Don't worry if you don't understand how to do everything listed above: exemplary training will be provided!
If you are interested in an internship:
-With an entrepreneurial company, focused on helping You obtain skill sets for the real world of marketing and having a Stellar portfolio to prove it through this internship -With a company that has remote workers from India to Virginia, and from the Philippines to Louisiana to Canada -Where you will learn the foundations of how to market an online business
Then this is DEFINITELY for you!
If you are looking for:
-A paid position
-A stuffy office environment
-A "big" company
-Somebody watching over your shoulder every 5 minutes
Then this position is NOT for you, please do not apply.
Here are our expectations:
2. Hard work - (doing your best)
3. Willingness to learn - (We will put a lot on you to learn)
4. An email sent to us every day you work answering the following questions - (This is an ABSOLUTE MUST) What you got done that day? What challenges or obstacles you encountered? What questions you have?
5. Communication. That is a big one. This includes the ability for me to call you if necessary, although 90% of our communication will be via email or IM.
Other requirements/important information:
- Minimum of two days a week
- Knowledge/prior experience in web design with at least two design programs you are comfortable using
- Position available immediately
- This is an unpaid internship for college credit if desired. We will work with your school/academic advisor to help you fulfill college credit if needed but please let us know PRIOR to the beginning of your internship so that we can coordinate appropriately with your school.
-Please send resume, cover letter, sample of your work and let us know if you will be applying for credit for your internship.
RequirementsInterns applying for this internship should be Video/Broadcast/Communications majors. Or have a strong skill sets and knowledge with Screen Flow, Camtasia, and/or final cut pro for editing and creating videos. We prefer current college students but would consider recent graduates.
Must be a dedicated, responsible, creative, articulate, personable, trainable and an organized self-starter. The applicant should possess excellent communications skills, be detail oriented for designs and be able to work on a variety of projects simultaneously. Be savvy with online audio programs and Wordpress applications.
Applicant must be also skilled with mixing audio, text for professional video production. We will be using company blog along with Facebook, LinkedIn, and all social networking avenues for on line marketing campaigns for multiple business ventures for maximum exposure for you as well.