DescriptionWedding Tresses is a bridal hair and makeup company that travels to the bride on her wedding day. Wedding Tresses specializes in special event hair and makeup design. They have three locations: Boston, MA, Plympton, MA, Providence, RI. They service weddings primarily in Massachusetts and Rhode Island, but will travel as far as a bride wants.
Wedding Tresses is looking for an intern to film, edit, and post what goes on behind the scenes at Weddings.
The intern will work independently at assigned weddings in the Massachusetts and Rhode Island area to capture creative shots of the ‘getting ready’ process at our weddings.
The intern will then edit the footage into a video that summarizes the day at the wedding in about 5-10 minutes.
A major part of this internship will be to create a blog for our company in which we will feature only these videos.
The intern will gain experience in customer relations, proper film techniques, video editing, and website editing/ design.
- Attend weddings assigned to you
- Film the ‘getting ready’ process at weddings (hair and makeup) and finished look
- Edit film into a 5-10 minute video
- Create blog page to post all videos
To apply please send resume to Inquiry@WeddingTresses.com.
- Self-starter with ability to work INDEPENDENTLY
- Experience with a camera and video editing
- Artistic/ creative sense
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Organized with keen attention to detail
- Enrolled in a Film or Communications degree program
- Exceptional computer skills
- Ability to commit to company for busy summer season
- Own camera and editing software