Videography Intern NeededBookmark This
50 Harmony Lane
Pleasant Hill, CA
DescriptionAn innovation technology company specializing in night vision and optics industry is looking for an intern(s) to join our team and proceed to success together with us. We are a start up online distributing store, fast growing, young and very goal oriented group that is looking for a dedicated person who`s passion is video industry and who is willing to become a successful videographer working and growing together with Tech Eyes. Join our “Commercial Videos Project” and prove that you are the one who we are looking for.
ResponsibilitiesWe offer flexible hours and schedule, you can also be working from home besides actual video shooting sessions of course, when we all have go out, have good and productive time working on our videos. Most of the editing and collaborating work could be done from home. If this is something that you are looking for please answer these simple questions, attach your resume and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
“In the body of the email please have answers on following questions, have your resume attached in .doc format and don’t forget to put Tech Eyes Summer Intern 2012 in the subject line.”
1. What is your name?
2. How old are you?
3. What is your experience?
4. What is your education?
5. Why do you think you will be useful for our company?
6. Did you have a chance to take a look at our web site www.techeyes.com?
7. What do you know or are you interested in night vision technologies and optics industry?
8. Do you feel like this industry is interesting enough for you to go deep into it and be able to do your best in it?
9. How long would you be willing to participate in our intern program?
10. What is your drive and motivations?
11. Do you have video filming equipment or we have to provide you with it. (If yes please describe in a few words what you have)
Team of Tech Eyes can`t wait to hear from you and get together with a right intern ASAP. Also once you`re done with this little resume please have one or two links on the video commercials that you think are the best, most creative and interesting. That will give us a lot of information about your interests and will help us to understand better which direction you are going and what type of psychology and sense of fashion you have.
Sincerely yours “Tech Eyes LLC”
“What Others Can`t See”