Virtual Exhibition CuratorBookmark This
DescriptionHALFartist is an artist promotion platform founded in Los Angeles, engaged in promoting young visual artists’ works and lifestyles. We provide young artists with a variety of opportunities for exposure and collaboration, increasing their visibility across the world.
Our core values are: Youthful, Inspirational, and Collaborative.
HALFartist is seeking virtual exhibition curator to help launch various online exhibition in the contemporary art field.
Responsibilities- Responsible for curating HALFartist online exhibitions and possible physical exhibitions.
- Do researches and writes catalogue essays
- Provide professional advice and suggestions for the artists that HALFartist promotes.
- Work directly with Director and PR Manager.
- Explore and reach more young visual artists.
Requirements- Excellent verbal and writing skills, bilingual preferred(Chinese and English)
- Art/Art History academic background(Master preferred)
- Exceptional artistic judgment; creativity, energy and enthusiasm for young artists’ works
- Demonstrated multitasking and organizational ability
- Team oriented spirit and good interpersonal skills
- Please provide a writing sample with your resume when applying, exhibition proposal experience preferred.