Virtual Exhibition CuratorBookmark This
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionHALFartist is an artist promotion platform founded in Los Angeles, engaged in promoting young visual artists’ works and lifestyles. We provide young artists with a variety of opportunities for exposure and collaboration, increasing their visibility across the world.
Our core values are: Youthful, Inspirational, and Collaborative.
HALFartist is seeking virtual exhibition curator to help launch various online exhibition in the contemporary art field.
Responsibilities- Responsible for curating HALFartist online exhibitions and possible physical exhibitions.
- Do researches and writes catalogue essays
- Provide professional advice and suggestions for the artists that HALFartist promotes.
- Work directly with Director and PR Manager.
- Explore and reach more young visual artists.
Requirements- Excellent verbal and writing skills, bilingual preferred(Chinese and English)
- Art/Art History academic background(Master preferred)
- Exceptional artistic judgment; creativity, energy and enthusiasm for young artists’ works
- Demonstrated multitasking and organizational ability
- Team oriented spirit and good interpersonal skills
- Please provide a writing sample with your resume when applying, exhibition proposal experience preferred.