Visual MerchandisingBookmark This
463 7th Ave
New York, NY
DescriptionThis internship opportunity is with a global luxury furrier and ready-to-wear fashion brand. This is the ideal position for a motivated student who would like to get hands-on experience in a fast paced fashion environment. We are currently looking to fill positions for Fall '13. Start and end dates as well as hours are flexible.
Responsibilities• Sourcing and pricing materials and props.
• Assisting in the design process for fixtures, window display, and boutique layouts.
• Assist with merchandising the various boutique locations.
• Processing receipts, invoices and updating budgets.
• Assist with installing window displays.
• Create visual inventory of overseas boutique stock via Picasa.
RequirementsCandidates will be required to:
• Be punctual, professional and reliable.
• Occasionally work around power tools.
Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Picasa, and Google Sketchup 8 as well as prior experience in visual merchandising and production; or a similar field, is a plus.