Visual Merchandising InternBookmark This
2090 Woodward Street
DescriptionFour Hands a leading manufacturer of Life Style Home Furnishings is actively recruiting to fill the position of Visual Merchandising Intern.
At Four Hands, we think deeply about how people furnish their dwellings. No matter where your interests or expertise may lie — from customer care to sales and everything in between — we seek passionate people who feel compelled to help others express themselves through design, and who have fun doing it.
We are looking for:
Our ideal candidate is an energetic and creative person who will be responsible for supporting the roles of Merchandising Manager and Visual Merchandiser. The intern will assist in coordinating all showroom related activities and functions.
Come work where fun is a core value.
We are a fast-paced, passion-driven organization in which team members take on challenges, accomplish goals, and share rewards. Our mix of passionate drive and dedication to employees shows. Many of our staff members started with us as interns, and have grown into full-time positions. In everything we do, we strive to:
• Achieve complete customer satisfaction: before, during and after the sale.
• Value the whole person: being, heart and soul.
• Pursue excellence: we challenge the status quo individually and as a team.
• Provide honest feedback: give it, share it, accept it.
• Have fun: celebrate accomplishments — large and small.
Four Hands is an Equal Opportunity Employer
• Source elements specified by visual merchandisers for installations and displays
• Assist in supporting planning and executing showroom design creation
• Generate trend reports on industries including fashion, interior design, and home goods
• Entering product information into space planning program
• Maintain design files, showroom photos, and accessory inventory database
• Assist in preparation of materials for trade show set-ups for distribution to teams
• Assist in transferring and securing showroom samples
• Assist in other tasks directed by management
RequirementsDesired experience and skills:
• Awareness of current fashion, interior design, color and home décor trends
• Preferred experience with CAD or design/space planning program
• Proficient in Outlook, Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel
• Self-motivated with willingness to go above and beyond when needed
• Attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines
• Excellent communication and organizational skills