Visual Stylist InternshipBookmark This
Corte Madera, CA
Were a specialtyretailer offering the very best of whats next in fashion for men, women andchildren since 1901.A day in the life
As a Visual Stylist intern,youll play a dual role part dedicated student, part visual expert. In thisrole, youll
- Learn the art and business of visual styling through hands-on experience building store visual displays and window presentations.
- Hone your production skills by installing and removing presentations, including propping, mannequins and lighting.
- Share your knowledge and excitement about fashion by creating promotional displays that show off our latest merchandise for in-store events as well as individual departments.
- Develop your eye for detail regarding design, composition, merchandising and quality.
- Be a productive member of your team by educating departments on styling tables, back walls and merchandising.
- Ensure compliance of corporate signage programs and proper safety guidelines
You own this if you
- Are graduating in 2014 or 2015.
- Have experience in merchandising and visual styling.
- Are all about setting and meeting goals.
- Consider ladders and power tools as part of your normal day.
- Build great relationships through stellar communication and follow-through.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment thanks to your ace organizational skills and ability to quickly learn new processes and procedures.
We offer acomprehensive benefits package that includes a fabulous merchandise discountand much more. For more information, pleasespeak with your HR representative upon hire. We are an equalopportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment. This job descriptionis intended to describe the general nature of the work employees can expectwithin this particular job classification. It is certainly not a comprehensiveinventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required for thisjob. No visa sponsorship is available for this position.