WEB & CREATIVE DESIGN INTERNSHIP (Virtual)Bookmark This
InspiredMinds Intl, LLC
DescriptionInspiredMinds Intl, LLC is the next generation online media firm that works with world-class experts, authors and thought leaders in the Personal Growth industry to deliver remarkable life changing training and events. We are unique in a way that our company is operated by Social Entrepreneurs who are passionate about making real difference in people lives for causes that matter the most, more than just making pure profit. Imaging collaborating with some of the smartest and most passionate people on the planet, learning the newest and most innovative ideas in the world of social media, digital marketing and personal growth. Are you ready for new challenge? Join our team?
We are currently seeking Web & Creative Design Interns for a minimum 10 week assignment. This internship is remote/virtual which the work can be performed from any location with a stable Internet connection. Our interns gain meaningful, real world experience and marketable skills by engaging in many of the following activities:
Responsibilities• Develop web design for new events or product launches.
• Provide creative items to be utilized by our Social Media Team.
• Assist in creating marketing and advertising items such as flyers, event listings, newsletters, banners, dedicated emails and more.
• Assist in developing consistent brand image for the company
Requirements• Require minimum 10-15 hours/week. Flexible schedule.
• Must be enrolled in a college/university program.
• Knowledge of web layout and creation tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
• Must have reliable PC/MAC/Laptop with internet access.
• Attention to detail and complete task in a timely manner.
This is an unpaid internship (application for school credit is encouraged); however, we are very interested in finding new talent for imminent full time hires