WPRD BT SW Intern (MS Level) 2014Bookmark This
DescriptionJob Description: Come intern with Intel! You will be working in Wireless group reponsible for validation of Intel Products focussing on Bluetooth. As part of the job you will be involved in debug, test and development of automation tools to be used for testing Intel products.
Responsibilities may be quite diverse in a technical nature and will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the role, U.S. experience and education requirements. Job assignments may be for short periods throughout the school year.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing a MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other science/engineering related field.
- Must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
- Minimum of 6 months experience with VBScript (i.e. C++, C#, etc.)
- Minimum of 6 months experience with debug skills
- Minimum of 6 months experience with Windows
- Exposure to Windows development tools including Visual Studio TFS, WDK
- Experience with Android OS
- Experience with Java