WPRD SW Quality & Validation Intern (BS Level) 2014Bookmark This
Job Description: Come intern with our group! Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as participate in a team with open and collaborative style of communication
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing a BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other science/engineering related field. - At the BS level only, must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship - Minimum of 3 months experience with software/programming languages (i.e. C, C++, C#, Java, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 months experience with software development life cycle