Warehouse AssociateBookmark This
Current Needs: Currently seeking a Warehouse Associate in Joliet, IL. This is a full time, 3 months contract position with the potential to become permanent.Position Description:
- Must be able to work in a teamwork environment, fulfill other cross-functional roles, cooperate with all employees, and maintain quality and production standards.
- Principal Accountabilities Demonstrate Teamwork abilities cooperative and respectful of all employees/departments.
- Good communication skills listening, verbal, and written.
- Work independently from verbal/written instruction from Supervisor/Lead Load and unload product in an efficient and safe manner.
- Put away product Pick orders to be shipped for outside customers.
- Check and process orders Fill in cross-functional roles as business requires.
- Execute work daily Maintain inventory accuracies Maintain quality and production standards.
- Must have some warehouse experience.
- Must have recent work experience. Will not look at candidates that have not worked in over 6 months.
- Must have stable work experience, no employment gaps over 6 months.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and download The Talent Project, a free iPad® app by Kelly Services.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.Connect with us on ]]