Warehouse Associate JobBookmark This
Genuine Parts Company NAPA
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Nearest Major Market: Riverside, CA, US
NAPA Auto Parts is seeking a skilled and energetic Warehouse Associate to join our growing team of professionals. Our Warehouse Associates are primarily focused on receiving, stocking, pulling, staging, loading and shipping merchandise. As a Warehouse Associate, you will be moving the right auto parts to the right place with safety, precision and speed, using an electronic scanner to pull parts, and pack and load them for shipment.
Other responsibilities include:
- Moving through aisles, rows and shelves
- Having a keen sense for seeing, hearing and remembering part numbers and line codes
- Lifting merchandise up to 60 lbs as needed
- Maneuvering heavy equipment using hand trucks motorize cards, pallet jackets, etc
- Helping team members maintain a clean, organized floor
NAPA Warehouse Associates should have the agility to bend to floor-level shelves and reach to upper shelves (eight feet) with the use of a stool or ladder when necessary. Our Warehouse Associates are also required to have the stamina to stand and walk for the entire work shift.
Other requirements include:
- Strength to lift 60 lbs of merchandise
- Clear speaking and attentive listening skills
- Motivated to train and learn
- Desire to go above andbeyond the Job Description
- Desire to be part of a fun and energetic team
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check
NAPA was founded 1925 and since then, we've sped our way to become a powerhouse in the auto parts industry. Fueled by the popularity of the automobile, our name can now be seen on over 5,800 stores, 58 distribution centers, and 13,000 NAPA AutoCare facilities across the country, and we're not stopping there.
Our 80 years of experience has made NAPA an industry leader in auto parts, but don't let our age lead you to believe we can't keep up with the changing times. We're not your grandfather's NAPA. As our vehicles become more advanced, we've adapted our business in ways that allow us to stay ahead of the curve. We're constantly updating our inventory of over 500,000 parts, opening new stores, reaching out to customers in new ways, and most importantly, we're hiring new talent to join our ranks.
It's an exciting time to join our team and we need people like you to help us accelerate our business into the future. Our growth depends on the dedication and enthusiasm of our employees. At NAPA, you'll be part a team that's building on an 80-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
Genuine Parts Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/H ~WD J2W:IND