Communication / Office ManagerBookmark This
Medical ID Fashions
408 Swan Blvd.
DescriptionWe are a small start-up company in a medically oriented market that is growing very rapidly. We design and produce medical ID fashion bracelets in Deerfield, Illinois. Please take a look at our website at http://www.medicalidfashions.com and see if you think you'd like to contribute your communications / office managing skills as an intern to our company and be a productive part while learning the retail medical bracelet business.
What we need is an intern to help with the day to day communications / office managing which includes duties such as calling medical offices and clinics to place brochures, answering calls, helping customers, taking orders, processing orders, packing and shipping, and sometimes even helping with the bracelet production when we get in an "overload" mode. This person must be pleasant and like to help people. Must have good communication skills and patience with people.
We need someone who is flexible and knows how to be a team player and is willing to pitch in as needed. This internship could lead to a paying job in the future.
Responsibilities• Process orders that come in
• Help with packing up orders
• Answer calls and help customers with questions they may have
• Keep offices organized
• Contact doctors offices, clinics, hospitals to place brochures
• Craft skills a plus
• Accompany the marketing team to Expos and symposiums
• Keep track of scheduled events and interview
Requirements• Work on Mac computers
• Detail oriented
• Good communication skills
• Good with people
• Good organizational skills
• Retail experience a plus
• Be a self starter who has a lot of energy
• Be pleasant and have a positive attitude
• Be a team player