Wealth Management InternBookmark This
HFP Capital Markets
386 Park South Ave, Suite 800
New York, NY
DescriptionWe are a full service, boutique investment bank and brokerage firm offering a wide range of services and investment products to wealth management and corporate clients. We are seeking recent, unlicensed college students for an internship on the Retail Wealth Management side of the bank.
The Wealth Management team offers its clients a diversified asset allocation strategy focused on fixed income, equity and alternative investment products. Our financial advisers draw on deep industry expertise and a robust set of resources to provide our clients with valuable investment advice.
Interns will begin on ad-hoc projects. Interns will go through a rigorous training process and are required to exhibit exemplary performance. There are no kid gloves here!
We fully sponsor for the necessary licenses so, with demonstrated success, interns can become fully licensed financial advisers, eventually developing and managing their own client base. This is a great foot in the door for college students looking to enter Wall Street upon graduation.
Requirements• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Highly competitive and proven self-starter
• Ability to work in a high-paced, team oriented environment
• Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Quick learner
• Highly motivated and success driven
• Demonstrated interest in financial markets
• Previous sales and/or customer service experience preferred
• Seeking recent, unlicensed college students only