Web Application Developer/ Touchscreen Developer Internship for - Small Business Dynamix ComputersBookmark This
St. Francis St.
DescriptionGet a chance to work alongside the sole lead developer and his enterprise Dynamix Computers -Microsoft OEM in Reston, VA.
Website Development/ API Development / Database *Coldfusion Development
Windows Embedded OS Development
Audio Visual Control System Operation and Design
Creating and placing hardware/software products into marketplaces.
Most work will be remote, with meetings 2x a week to collaborate, share, and discuss projects. You will be working hand in hand with the lead developer for Dynamix Computers, and have the ability to see what it takes to operate a small software/ hardware development company inside and out.
ResponsibilitiesUpdating Website/ Product Content
Developing / Deploying Webpages/Applications and Testing Code.
Developing in ColdFusion
Designing Embedded Software Platforms
Designing Custom software interfaces for touchscreens.
Researching new tools to enhance user experiences
RequirementsWorking towards a BA or extensive training in Computer programming.
- Experience with Windows OS/ Registry, and Command Line Interfaces.
- Experience with Adobe Coldfusion
- Must be a team player and disciplined to operate remotely and complete tasks unsupervised.
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Willing to complete grueling and intense coding projects.
- Must be self motivated to learn languages and quickly pickup on new API's.