Architect Design AssistantBookmark This
Nest Seekers International
578 Driggs Avenue
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
DescriptionNest Seekers International is a full service real estate firm specializing in the sale and rental of New York condominiums, cooperative apartments and townhouses, as well as long and short-term / furnished rentals and corporate relocation. Our global portfolio of property listings includes the NYC Metro, Hamptons, South Florida, Europe and Asia the Middle East. Our commercial division services tenants and landlords for office, retail leasing and mostly investment properties including income producing properties, development sites and or bulk purchase opportunities.
Our clients are accustomed to the highest level of service and professionalism, and with over decades of combined experience in every sector of the real estate industry, we confidentially provide the smartest and most technologically advance platform in New York to serve your real estate needs.
Responsibilities- Design both Residential and Commercial Renderings.
- Design Floor plans to meet NYC Building Code and Zoning Requirements.
- Ability to Produce maximum and best use solutions per Building Code.
- Produce Project Summaries for Projects of interest for presentation to investors.
- This position reports directly to VP, Managing Director.
Requirements- Have the ability to take a design project from concept to completion with a discerning eye, and a high attention to detail.
- Responsible for gathering and researching NYC Zoning information with ability to incorporate into design.
- Ability to produce Renderings along with Floor Plans to promote project viability.
- Projects will be both in Residential as well as Commercial in nature.
- Knowledge of Creative Suite and strong communication skills, and a positive attitude are a must.
- Provide a PDF of completed designs to demonstrate interest and knowledge.
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management.
- Ability to work with third party software to complete above tasks.