Web Designer InternBookmark This
Site Industries, LLC.
DescriptionCome and get a taste of a real career in Web Design! Site Industries, LLC. is a Pittsburgh based software engineering firm with innovations in cloud based web applications! We are offering talented graphic artists a great opportunity. Here is what you will learn by accepting an internship with us:
1. Be challenged with real deadlines, projects, & clients!
2. Use an industry leading CRM & collaboration software to organize your projects and be productive in our professional environment.
3. Work from Home or School. Complete your entire 400 hour internship remotely! Optional on-premise office space is available if required.
4. Complete the internship with a HUGE professional portfolio that you are free to publish as your own!
5. Earn royalties on every completed project for life!
Responsibilities- Design Website Layouts, User Interfaces (UX), e-mail marketing templates and other promotional materials.
Requirements- Studio Arts/Graphic Design, Marketing/Hospitality, Art History, Communications Majors (preferred)
- Possess a talent for Graphic Design using Adobe's industry standard software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks)
- Possess a working knowledge of HTML & CSS.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Passion for art; actively involved in the art community
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel.