Web Developement-Design InternBookmark This
DescriptionCoachUSports, a unique sports related start-up business headquartered in New York City, seeks a web development-design intern to assist with the build-out of its website. Since position will work remotely, candidates from any U.S. location may apply. CoachUSports seeks entrepreneurial and talented individuals looking to get into a fast growing start-up at the ground level with substantial room for growth. Although the position is initially unpaid, you will receive a monthly stipend based on completed goals and there is also significant earnings potential in the future given the unique entrepreneurial model at CoachUSports.
Responsibilities• Operates effectively as a member of the development team.
• Also operates effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes.
• Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
• Responsible for the development of web applications and components.
• Responsible for the design and development of web pages, graphics, multimedia, GUIs.
• Effectively develops in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable format.
• Utilizes storyboarding and graphic pre-designs where appropriate.
• Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills.
• Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
Requirements• Experience in developing websites and/or web applications. Minimum of 2 years of web design and development experience is required.
• Solid understanding of navigation and GUI for maximizing usability.
• Front-end and back-end development experience with seamless integration of front- to back-end functionality.
• Practical exposure and/or experience with some or all of the following: Java Server Pages and Java, XML, PHP, Oracle, MS SQL Server, ColdFusion Server, CFML, CFScript, IIS, Windows Server environments.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
• BS / BA university degree a plus but not required.