Website Design InternBookmark This
DescriptionCulturePlay LLC. is an educational game design company located in Long Island, New York. The mission of our company is to design games that transform learning environments. We are a growing company looking for talented website designers who can work on all aspects of web design and programming. This is an unpaid year-round internship position, however the candidate will gain valuable experience working with experienced game designers and educational technology experts. The interns, if interested, will learn how to design their own iPhone/iPad/Android game. This is a great opportunity to build a portfolio in a growing field of game design.
Responsibilities- Design and maintain the company website.
- Maintain excellent file organization
- Handle and organize all website/html programming.
Requirements- Website design experience (preferred)
- Must have strong knowledge of HTML5 programming (Send Samples of Your when applying)
- Must have strong knowledge of working with a WORDPRESS site and editing the templates.
- Possess knowledge of working with backend databases (i.e. MYSQL/PHP)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Passion for web programming; actively involved in the web programming community
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective