Website Design InternshipBookmark This
4842 W. Gandy Blvd.
DescriptionDuration: Summer, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
Compensation: $500 stipend upon successful completion
1. To expose interns to and engage them in the interworkings of a full-service marketing agency, providing them opportunities to work as a part of the Exakt Marketing team on "real" client assignments.
2. To engage interns in the strategic planning, design and management processes for clients' websites.
3. To give students the opportunity to work with end user clients on identifying their website requirements and designing/coding a solution that meets their stated goals.
4. To provide a platform for students to apply their interests and skills in a "real life" business environment.
Responsibilities1. Work with our team to research, plan, conceptualize and present brand and campaign ideas.
2. Conceptualize, design, typeset, layout, etc.
3. Coordinate with outside vendor partners on project delivery (e.g., printers, promotional products companies, etc.).
Requirements1. Current college student (sophomore, junior or senior or any level graduate student) with a focus on graphic design, website design or related field.
2. Demonstrated experience with Dreamweaver, Wordpress, Photoshop.
3. Excellent writing ability and strong attention to detail.
4. Goal and team oriented.
5. In-office presence required.