Website EditorBookmark This
Holy Culture, LLC
491 Baltimore Pike #662
DescriptionHoly Culture, LLC operates www.holyculture.net and forum.holyculture.net, providing media for the general consumer; tools and resources for artists and serves as an advocate for the CHH genre.
Holy Culture's tag line represents it's mission "connect, collab and inspire." We exist to promote Christ, serve the Christian community and provide tools to those that co-labor in the culture. We cover hip-hop, rock, CCM, alternative, rhythm & praise and gospel.
The role will operate virtually (can be done at home) with conference calls from time to time.
ResponsibilitiesMore specifically, the role is responsible for:
- Oversight of the day-to-day content management of www.holyculture.net and forum.holyculture.net
- Oversee, Plan, research, write copy and edit the content of a website.
- Review, edit and post content submitted by users and / or other website writers.
- Producing new content and writing it in an interesting and appealing manner
Requirements- The ideal candidate for this role is a current or recent business management graduate, looking for an opportunity to gain general managemen experience.
- Excellent PC and web skills
- College graduate or equivalent experience
- Skills in business and financial management.
- Ability to manage and supervise a virtual team of volunteers
- Ability to work in a proactively diverse and inclusive organization.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Effective problem - solving and mediation skills.
- Ability to share skills and knowledge with others.