Website Manager via WordPress & PHPBookmark This
AH Web Design
233 Mitchell Street S.W., Suite 410
DescriptionWe are looking for a WordPress Project Manager. Join a small, but busy web design company in Atlanta, Georgia. This is a contract to permanent part-time position.
You will be working part-time at the office located in Downtown Atlanta for 3 months. After demonstrating you're perfect for the job, the position will convert to a paid position
Contact us! 678.437.8741
Responsibilities- Coordinate with teams to utilize technology to improve communication via GoToMeeting
- Ability to manage several WordPress website projects at one time. Prioritize daily workflow and demands on quality, time and resources.
- Oversee multiple websites and provide related administrative support needed.
- Must be highly detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to multitask, manage time, and customer expectations.
- Responsible for maintenance of customer websites (HTML and WordPress). Some email setup support and troubleshooting.
- Customer Communication Skills
Requirements- Experience in PHP and MySQL
- Experience in managing WordPress Website
- Experience in managing and hosting websites
- Experience in modifying the WordPress PHP code
- Familiar with installing WordPress plugins
- Proficient with software applications including Adobe Dreamweaver & Filezilla
- Proficient in front-end web development via HTML & CSS
- Possess skills in analyzing, formulating, trouble-shooting, and synthesizing