Website Optimization and Analytics Internship for Cutting Edge Female Coworking SpaceBookmark This
9710 Scranton Rd
San Diego, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionHera Hub is a collaborative work, meeting, and event space for entrepreneurial women. The spa-like atmosphere creates a serene environment for productive work and the community platform gives women the visibility and access to the tools they need to build successful businesses. The Hera Hub facility includes library style workspace, a community gathering area for ad-hoc collaboration, a large conference room, and private meeting rooms. Hourly, daily, and monthly membership options are available for freelancers, independent consultants, entrepreneurs, nonprofits, and authors. Learn more at www.HeraHub.com
You will gain hands on experience in website optimization and analytics for a unique, fast-growing female led business start-up. We will support you in learning about search engine optimization (SEO), Google Analytics, visitor conversion, usability and content management systems.
Responsibilities• Manage an initiative to improve Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for HeraHub.com
• Measure and report on website Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Analyze visitor behavior and conversion using Google Analytics and suggest improvements that will result in lead generation and ultimately increased membership
• Utilize the WordPress content management system to make website updates and optimize the site for search engines
• Develop targeted landing pages for marketing campaigns
• Evaluate website usability and create and execute a plan to improve the user experience
• Support the scaling of our website for multiple Hera Hub locations
* Interest in learning about web analytics, SEO, basic HTML, site optimization and content management systems
* Interested in technology, business intelligence and analytics
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Must have transportation and be able to work on location at least 2 hours per week
Candidates must be able to take direction, have initiative, be able to work well independently and in groups. This is a start-up business, so an interest in entrepreneurship is a major plus!
This is a non-paid internship. Applicants must also have the permanent legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship.