Wedding Fashion Illustrator InternBookmark This
Wedding Story Writer
Internship Type: Virtual
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionWedding Story Writer is an innovative, original custom wedding storybook design company. We attend weddings and write the wedding story while it is occurring, with the end result being a beautiful custom hand-bound book. We offer our clients customized stories, including their engagement, wedding, and honeymoon, and other personalized content they wish to have within their book. Our beautiful books have exquisite artwork within it-- original book designs, illustrations, fonts, and other art.
Do you think your art is unusual, classic, or vividly amazing? We need to interview you.
Responsibilities-Create fashion illustrations for website, social media and wedding books
-Design/layout/edit ads for events/publications/social media
-Collaborate with owner on projects
-Coordinate and submit art work in a timely manner
-Submit rough concept layouts for approval.
Requirements- Studio Arts, Fashion
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess talent for drawing or otherwise creating custom fashion illustrations and the ability to create illustrations from photos
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Must have a SKYPE account to communicate "face-to-face" regularly, as this is a virtual internship
- Passion for high-end bridal fashion
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
- Have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, basic HTML, MS Office Suite