Wellness InternBookmark This
The Centers for Families and Children
4500 Euclid Ave.
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionUnder the general supervision of the Manager of Account Services and Marketing within the EASE@Work Employee Assistance Program, the intern will assist in expansion and development of internal The Centers’ wellness programming, as well as programming developed for our external EASE company client base. This position is unpaid.
Responsibilities• Develop and administer one or more of The Centers’ wellness initiatives that may be applied for external company clients
• Create tip sheets, presentations, articles, blogs and email blasts relating to wellness
• Participate in the creation of tracking mechanisms, biometric screenings and collection of data
• Assist in organization, set-up and kick-off of organizational wellness events
Requirements• Junior or Senior student in the area of Health Promotion, Physical Education, Exercise Science, Fitness Management or related field
• Familiar with Microsoft Office and Graphic design experience is beneficial but not mandatory
• Should be self-motivated with good coordination/planning skills and creative ability
• Must have proven ability to work independently in an organized, time-efficient, results-oriented manner
• Must work effectively and professionally with diverse groups, all levels of staff within organization, and the public
• Excellent interpersonal skills and effective oral and written communication skills required