Winter 2014 Engineering Student Co-op - MilfordBookmark This
Job Openings: Two
Job Duration: Winter Term (January 2014 - May 2014)
Compensation: Wage determined by class standing
Job Status: Minimum 40 hours per week
Schedule: 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Work Environment: Office, Field
Location: Milford, MI
- Work with vendors, engineering, environmental, construction crew, and drafting on a variety of projects
- Work on regulation, valves, in-line bath heaters, filter separators, and communications
- Main focus is system/process related with extensive work in Maximo, Advantex, Advanced Excel, DBVisualizer.
- Assist with the Workload Management Process
- Assist the field with computer related issues
- Engineering projects as assigned
- Must be a Graduate or Undergraduate student majoring in Engineering (Mechanical, Civil, or Industrial), with a minimum 2.7 grade point average.
- Must meet company driving standards
- Students are expected to have above advanced skills computers.
- Students should be self-starters, independent workers and flexible.
- Students should possess good written and oral communication and organizational skills, demonstrate the ability to work effectively with people at all levels and be safety conscious at all times.
The DTE Energy Co-op Program requires students to be able to complete two
co-op rotations, alternating between work and school prior to graduation. Students must have completed their program pre-requisites and are taking courses specific to their major.
DTE Energy is a Fortune 500 company based in Detroit, MI. We are a diversified energy company, involved in the development and management of energy-related businesses and services nationwide. Our operating units include DTE Energy, an electric utility serving 2.2 million customers in Southeastern Michigan, DTE Gas, a natural gas utility serving 1.3 million customers in Michigan and other non-utility, energy businesses focused on coal and gas mid-stream services, power and industrial projects, unconventional gas production and energy trading. Information about DTE Energy is available at .