Yard AssociateBookmark This
84 Lumber Company
- Entry level position.
- Build loads for delivery.
- Load and unload lumber and building supplies.
- Operates forklift.
- Keeps management apprised of any delays or discrepancies.
- Keeps lumber yard and jobsites clean, well organized and safe .
- Other duties assigned as necessary.
- Basic reading, writing comprehension and arithmetic skills required. These are normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent; or 1 to 3 months related experience or training.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); Basic Math skills.