Young Adult Campaign Strategy Intern (Virtual)Bookmark This
DescriptionT.R.Y.B.E. Force, a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization, is seeking a Young Adult Campaign Strategy Intern to help fulfill our mission of violence prevention among teens in urban communities. We distinguish ourselves by not just facilitating trainings on philosophies of nonviolence, but by teaching teens to utilize what they learned in their everyday lives – bringing it back to their communities.
As an intern you will get to work with a variety of our staff, while working on real projects that will help us to expand our work in diverse communities.
• Assist in developing marketing/branding, event and product strategies for young adult market
• Use analytic tools to track organizational metrics and report results and new ideas to our marketing team
• Create compelling content for various audiences
• Assist with social media campaigns
Requirements• Background/Major in Marketing, Communications, Business and/or Non-Profit Management, or other related discipline
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
• Ability to work independently, but also work with a team
• Creative and Flexible