- Internships /
- Account Executive / B2B Technology Sales
Account Executive / B2B Technology SalesBookmark This
American Duplicating Products, Inc.
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Assist and learn the skills needed to become an established sales representative. Understand the process and procedures to grow the business with new opportunities as well as expanding and retaining the current customer base by selling our highly acclaimed product line of Konica Minolta & KIP products. Partner with new and existing customers to understand their needs and help them streamline processes and reduce costs.
- Seeking out new and potential customers to grow the business by doing in-person prospecting or outbound calling.
- Expanding existing customer base by offering additional services such as Managed IT (IT Infrastructure services), Solutions (streamlining workflow) and Konica Minolta hardware.
- Retaining existing customer base by strenthening relationships with key personnel in these accounts.
- Closing sales and achieving territory/quota goals.
- Develop a plan for growth while providing accurate sales forecasts to management.
- Initiating sales orders using appropriate systems.
- Learn all products and services to best demonstrate the benefits to existing and potential customers.
- High level of motivation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of of general office computing
- Polished appearance and demeanor
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Capable of handling rejection
- College degree preferred
Other Skills and Requirements
- Valid driver's license
- Reliable transportation
- Strong work ethic
- Base + Commission, bonuses, car allowance, contests & expense allowance.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, life insurance)
- Retirement plan with matching company contributions
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Paid, ongoing training
Founded in 1964, American Duplicating Products Inc. is one of the Northeast's most successful independently-owned Konica Minolta dealerships, providing the full line of Konica Minolta office products and KIP of America wide format systems.
The American Duplicating team is a devoted core of well-trained experts who can design, install and maintain an imaging equipment solution unique to our custoomer's businessÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ demands. We provide Managed Network Services, Managed Print Services and software solutions along with IT and network support.
At American Duplicating, our clients are our partners, and we pride ourselves on the comprehensive of support we provide them. Our award-winning technical staff takes service to the highest level possible, offering unique and effective solutions to our customers' needs.
Our many achievements include winning Konica Minolta's prestigious "PRO-TECH" Award for maintaining a top-tier Service Division and the "PRO-STANDARDS" Award, earned by dealerships with the highest level of individual and company-level industry education. We work hard to earn our awards and we're very proud of our accomplishments. But we are most proud of our team members. The dedicated, talented staff at American Duplicating works dilligently every day to make our impeccable level of service possible and our customer rating high.