- Internships /
- Account Executive
Account ExecutiveBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We have an immediate opportunity for an Account Executive on our Sales team in Seattle, WA.The ideal candidate must have four years of proven sales experience with at least 2 years of experience specifically selling hardware, software and services.
Accounts Executives (AEs) are empowered to acquire, grow, and enhance customer relationships. AEs work to identify opportunities within their current customer base and work with an assigned Account Executive Associate (AEA) along with FusionStorm marketing to obtain new customers. FusionStorm AEs engage face-to-face and via online collaboration tools with customers via a consultative sales approach to satisfy particular customer needs.
- Meet with customers and prospects and develop a deep understanding of their strategic business objectives
- Leverage FusionStorm Engineering team members to uncover technical details and formulate the go-forward strategy to support clients and prospects
- Lead the FusionStorm team effort to develop creative solutions that will help customers achieve their objectives. Solutions will include FusionStorm services along with partner hardware and software technologies.
- Take accountability for creation of the customer proposal which will include the relevant background information, current state, target state, migration plan, return on investment, and overall business value for the client or prospect
- Work with the customer/prospect and business partners to finalize the financial details of the proposals
- Present proposal to customer/prospect along with FusionStorm team members and resources from business partners
- Follow-up with the customer/prospect and business partners until a decision is made
- Spearhead transition to the service delivery team after the customer/prospect executes the proposal
- Continue to maintain a cadence with customers to build deeper relationships and identify other opportunities within the account
- Conduct monthly/quarterly business reviews with key clients
- Work with designated Account Executive Associate (AEA) to identify key prospects and defined the account acquisition strategy
- Mentor the AEA on FusionStorm culture, sales strategies, operational skills, etc.
- Liaison with Regional Marketing Director to ensure alignment of sales and marketing strategies
- Leverage passion, creativity, knowledge and work ethic to grow the business within FusionStorm’s entrepreneurial framework
- Find short term and long-term sales opportunities via onsite discussions, marketing programs and telemarketing
- Possess and be able to expand extensive knowledge about vendor partnerships and
FusionStorm solutions and be able to communicate these to the customers.
- Work closely with Sales Managers, Vendors, and Internal Resources to ensure open communications and delivery of the contracted solutions to our customers.
- Maintain sales certifications as outlined by vendors.
- Strategize and fully utilize the BAT team within the region.
- Understand and abide by all security and operational policies.
- Provide mentorship and guidance for designated AEA(s)
- 2 years of experience specifically in selling, hardware, software and services
- 4 years of proven sales experience excellent sales skills
- The ability to embrace and evangelize the FusionStorm culture
- The desire to leverage and/or build a strong personal brand within the marketplace
- A strong work ethic that customers, team members, and business partners will value
- Tremendous attitude, energy, and enthusiasm to drive the business
- Professionalism and strong business acumen to deliver sustained excellence on a consistent basis for a prolonged timeframe
- Accountability for decisions, preparation, relationships and ultimately customer success
- Curiosity to always pursue a deeper understanding of customers and technologies
- The ability to work at a rapid pace to deliver the best possible service in a hyper growth market
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including listening, skills with the ability to present in a group setting.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite and Internet.
FusionStorm is an award-winning, information technology delivery (ITD) companyTM. We combine best-of-breed products from leading vendors with a full suite of Professional and Managed Services to help our customers save money and grow their businesses. FusionStorm provides advanced technology and data center infrastructure expertise; world-class IT consulting, and managed and support services. We ensure our customerâs IT investments create value and realize high returns.
FusionStorm hires extraordinary people who strive to make a difference. Our success is in large part due to our outstanding talented and dedicated employees. If you thrive on transformation, empowerment to make a difference, and identification of solutions in an innovative environment, we want you to join our team.
FusionStorm is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in Newark, Irvine, San Diego, Roseville California, Columbus Ohio, Franklin Massachusetts, New York City, Bridgewater New Jersey, Cranberry Township Pennsylvania, Amsterdam Netherlands, Beijing China and Wanchai Hong Kong. For more information about FusionStorm, please visit www.fusionstorm.com.
WE OFFER A GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE!
There's so much more to enjoy about being at FusionStorm than just having a rewarding career. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, FusionStorm provides an attractive mix of benefit plans to contribute to its employees' good health, future financial security and peace of mind. Please visit our website for more information about our competitive benefits package: http://fusionstorm.com/company/fusionstorm-careers/
You must be authorized to work in the United States.
FusionStorm is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce.
No AGENCIES, please. We are not obligated to pay any fees for any individuals we decide to hire.