- Internships /
- Account Manager - Automotive
Account Manager - AutomotiveBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Automotive Sales Administrator, Livonia, MI
- POSITION SUMMARY
Reporting to the Automotive Director of Sales, shall provide administrative support for the Detroit office sales team and automotive customers to help meet company sales targets, company objectives, and provide the best customer service experience possible.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide customer support by accessing, updating and managing a short list of key customer web portals.
- Work with HRSUS pricing team and HRSJP Automotive group to respond to customer RFQ’s in a timely manner.
- Monitor and update the USA and Japan support teams on an ongoing basis as to the current status of any open action items needing final resolution.
- Occasionally participate in customer training activities to ensure timely management and understanding of key customer policy changes /procedures.
Provide administrative support to HRSUS Automotive Sales team by researching, analyzing, preparing, and/or distributing presentations, reports, charts and other business materials such as sales forecast, sales activity reports, customer business meeting presentations, quarterly sales meeting presentations and other information as needed/requested.
- Act as liaison with property manager for all office-related issues.
- Act as liaison with IT Support team , (MindShift) for all computer-related issues.
- Coordinate all ex-pat related activities including company cars, housing, computer equipment, and cell phones with appropriate parties.
- Take and publish meeting minutes at weekly staff meetings and all other business meetings.
- Create and maintain key customer files that include program information, applicable part numbers, forecasting, pricing/quote history, customer documents, key contact information, and other relevant information.
Interface with customers via e-mail, phone or customer web portal as needed to address all requests in a timely manner.
Interface with all Hirose staff to include US, JP and other subsidiaries as well as with rep partners to distribute information such as new or updated customer requirements or documentation, quality issues, customer program updates, sales activity reports and any other relevant information.
Leadership and Teamwork
- Build and maintain relationships with all Hirose personnel, business partners and customers in order to provide the best support service possible and to insure company objectives are achieved.
- Function as a resource for other Hirose employees contacting the Automotive Group.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- AA degree or above preferred.
- Five plus years in support role within the electronics industry preferred.
- Above average experience using Microsoft Office products, specifically PowerPoint and Excel.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus.
- Experience using ERP/MRP systems a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments while meeting deadlines and quality standards.
- Possess excellent communication skills (oral and written) in order to work with both external and internal customers. Communicate clearly and concisely across different cultures.