- Internships /
- Accounting Associate
Accounting AssociateBookmark This
Rapidly Expanding CPA Firm
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Accounting Associate needed to perform all phases of accounting for multiple outsourced accounting clients. We are a rapidly growing firm that offers the most flexible work arrangements in the industry, either working from home or the office according to the employee's needs. Highly rewarding position and growth potential for the right candidate. Primary responsibilities include:
- Financial Statements, Bank Reconciliations, Accounts Payable , Accounts Receivable, Sales Report Uploads , Journal Entries, Record Payroll , Sales Tax and Payroll Tax Compliance , Income Tax Preparation , New Client Set-up and Implementation.
- Manage multiple tasks/priorities to ensure timely, prioritized completion
- Communicate with clients regarding relevant issues, and deliverables
- Coordinate or manage completion of client accounting work with staff to exceed client expectations
- Take ownership in being a part of a firm culture that values respect and integrity in its relationships with both clients and staff
- On-boarding of new clients for maximum initial impact and attention to quality
- Minimum four year degree in accounting or related field. CPA or MBA a plus but not required
- Minimum two years experience in accounting
- QuickBooks and/or Intacct experience a plus, but not required
- Demonstrated achievement in both client and staff relations
- Detail oriented with high standards for quality work and accuracy
- Able to plan, prioritize, and organize multiple projects to meet deadlines and exceed client expectations
- Compensation commiserate with qualifications. Minimum of $20 per hour.
- Flexible work schedule and other benefits.