- Internships /
- Accounts Payable Professional
Accounts Payable ProfessionalBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Accounts Payable Professional
A rapidly expanding contract manufacturer is seeking an Accounts Payable Professional with an extensive background in accounting, that can manage the day to day operations in our accounts payable department.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 10 years of accounting/bookkeeping experience and must be able to use mainstream payroll and accounting software to their maximum potential.
This candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Business Administration with 10+ experience. Preference will be given to candidates who are CPAs.
Netsuite Accounting experience is a plus but not required.
Candidates should have a great attitude, be highly organized and pay attention to detail, have strong communication skills and a strong work ethic and be able to effectively and professionally disseminate information to others.
· Process & ensure that payables are paid in a timely manner.
· Process, administer and validate payroll.
· Coordinate all banking and treasury activities. Process & ensure all bank reconciliations are completed accurately & timely.
· Process all General Ledger activity and review for accuracy.
· Perform month end close.
· Issue timely and complete financial statements.
· Maintain an orderly accounting filing system.
· Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
· Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.