- Internships /
- Administrative Specialist
Administrative SpecialistBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are seeking several full-time dynamic Administrative Specialists to join our team in Washington, DC. Primarily duties will be responsible for assisting division executives and program staff with mission essential duties. Provide executive assistant support services to include schedule management, travel arrangements, calendar and task management, as well as document and correspondence management.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform a variety of high profile administrative functions essential to the operation of a fast paced organization.
- Assist in managing demanding schedules, proactively prepare correspondence, coordinate calendars and travel arrangements and prioritize all types of communication.
- Expert management and coordination of calendars
- Coordinate, administer and prepare executive travel arrangements; prepare travel authorizations, vouchers, expense reports and other executive level travel packages; and maintain detailed files for travelers.
- Establish, maintain, and update files, databases, records, and/or other documents; develop and maintain data, and perform routine data entry, analyses, and calculations in the processing of information for ad hoc and recurring reports.
- Assist with the planning, organization, and production of leadership sponsored meetings, special events, seminars and programs to include site and support services, speaker invitations, assistance with handouts/printed materials, agenda and other instructions.
- Coordinate with leadership and management personnel on a routine-basis on progression of current, added, or new tasks, goals and milestones.
- Coordinate and schedule executive level briefing materials and assist with PowerPoint and other presentations
- Maintain and track 100% of the executive correspondence and ensure timely notification to the appropriate executive personnel.
- Active Secret clearance.
- At least 5+ years of professional experience.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Must be willing to work on client site in Washington, DC Monday - Friday.
Only those that meet the minimum qualifications will be considered.