- Internships /
- Application Support Specialist
Application Support SpecialistBookmark This
Title21 Health Solutions
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Application Support Specialist’s Mission
To successfully support Title21 Health Solutions solution into a customer’s environment, delivering complete customer delight throughout the process, while performing within project timelines.
- Deliver complete customer delight!
- Gain and demonstrate mastery of the Title21 Health Solutions solution which is measured by supporting the successful client deployment (which include: demonstration, business analysis, workshop facilitation, system configuration, shakedown, implementation, validation, pre and post go live support activities), and supporting presales efforts.
- Understand the compliance challenges, regulations and processes (i.e. Error Management, Hemavigilance, CAPA, PM/Calibration, Audits, etc.)
- As a Technical Specialist, configure and validate the software solution to meet all customer requirements.
- Communicate simply and effectively the capabilities and functionality of Title21 Health Solutions as it is relevant to the customer’s processes and objectives.
- Perform analysis of customer’s business requirements/workflows/processes/expectations and translate into Title21 Health Solutions BPM product capabilities. Identify gaps early in deployment cycle.
- Support sales force with demonstrations and technical and industry expertise in sales process.
- Field customer questions and requests via phone calls, emails, demos, Web Ex sessions, client site visits.
- Translate and map customer’s requirements against software capabilities. Formulate and recommend viable solutions.
- Conduct training sessions via WebEx, T21 training room, or client sites.
- Assist customer’s project team members in understanding the software capabilities, and steering the team to ideal solutions that map their requirements into the software.
- Interface with customers to teach them the Title21 solution.
- Conduct on-site training.
- Conduct validation and validation review of software (IQ,OQ,PQ)
- Deliver assignments on time and high quality work.
- Feedback customer issues and work with the development group to resolve customer needs.
- Field Level 1 and 2 technical questions when needed
- Participate in user groups with webinars, conference calls, tech talks, etc.
- Conduct all levels of training (Power User Training, Casual User Training, Level 1 Admin, Level 2 Admin, Crystal Reports, etc) both on customer site and T2 site.
- Help translate the key customer benefits to the market (Webinars, sales calls, etc.)
- Develop a solid understanding of other segments that Title21 Health Solutions serves (Cell Therapy, Hospital Labs, medical device, Pharma, Food & Beverage etc.)
Minimum Required Skill Set
- Ability to learn the Title21 Health Solutions technology within 120 days
- Excellent leadership skills and outstanding project management and time management skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication as well as public speaking skills.
· Ability to deliver clear, concise instructions, communicates difficult concepts simply and effectively, and maintains professional presentation skills.
· Ability to effectively document results.
· Ability to deliver technical and complex concepts in a coherent, effective and simple manner with strong presentation skills.
· Ability to learn quickly and add value immediately in a fast paced environment (consulting background a plus).
· Must be a native English language speaker.
· Highly detailed oriented, extremely good follow-up.
· Ability to effectively manage and motivate team members to achieve desired results through others.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with a genuine enthusiasm for healthcare, quality and BPM fields.
· Experience using remote connectivity technologies (RDP, VPN, etc)
· Strong familiarity with Windows/PCs and a technology savvy person.
· Strong initiative and ability to thrive in self-directed work teams.
· Strong critical thinker with the ability to learn new systems, synthesizes information, formulate recommendations and lead a cross-functional and cross-organizational team.
- Minimum 1-3 years in a professional work environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 2003/2007/2010
- Technically savvy
· Experience with Access databases, SQL, Crystal Reports, and MS Project 2010.
· Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment demonstrating strong initiative.
· Ability to work independently and self-starting.
· Enjoy working on a team with enthusiastic, talented professionals; being a team player and enjoying a collaborative environment is essential.
· Ability to be agile in a high growth, fast-paced environment.
· Willingness to learn, grow and take on more responsibilities.
· Desire to learn and master the software system.
· Self-starter, reliable, conscientious, hard-working, customer-focused team member
· Must work well with in an entrepreneurial, dynamic environment.
Required; approximately 20%
This position is located in Pleasanton, California.
Title21 Health Solutions provides a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision plan
- 401(k) with company match/100% Immediate Vest
- Paid Holiday/Vacation/Sick days
Title21 Health Solutions are highly scalable and offer preconfigured form and workflow templates that you can implement 'right out of the box', or alter to meet your unique business needs. Title21 Software also offers easy 'configurable solutions' to meet your firm's specific requirements. All Title21 Software products support Electronic Signatures supporting 21CFR Part 11 compliance and can be used to implement cGxP's, ISO 9000, IS0 13485 and other regulations.
This platform offers a powerful combination of benefits like configurability, flexibility and integration. Title21 solutions offer best-in-class management tools for data, documents, workflows, and training. Title21 Health Solutions provides solutions that are the easiest and most powerful to configure, implement, integrate and adopt in the market today.