- Internships /
- Appointment Setter
Appointment SetterBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
***ONLY SERIOUS CANDIDATES SHOULD APPLY***
Central Payment (CPAY) is seeking a confident, motivated, energetic and persistent individual to join the team. The Telemarketer/Appointment setter will be responsible for setting qualified appointments with businesses and assisting in the account management role.
CPAY is a nationally recognized leader in the payment systems space that offers a very unique company culture and equally matched work environment. The positionduties may include but are not limited to:
- Effectively setting qualified appointments with businesses state wide
- Ability to achieve daily/weekly/monthly goals
- Multi task (phone/computer), prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Must have experience working on the phones
- Must be reliable, dependable and have good attendance
- Exceptional Written/Verbal communication skills a must
- Good computer skills
- Excellent work ethic
- Phone/Customer service experience a plus
- Past telemarketing experience a plus
- Good organizational skills
- Team-oriented approach
Full time – 40 hrs/week / Monday – Friday / Hourly wage DOE
Central Payment is a direct processor and leading national Merchant Service Provider. As an affiliate and part of a joint venture with TSYS (NYSE: TSS) one of the most respected leaders in the card payment industry. We offer a secure method of handling all electronic payment transactions including credit card processing (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover), check systems, gift cards, wireless solutions, e-commerce solutions and cash advance programs. In addition, we provide social media solutions for businesses across the country to connect and better understand their customers online and on the go using social media, mobile marketing and reward programs.
Please include your resume if you are an eligible candidate based on the criteria above for this position.
We are looking to fill this position immediately. APPLY TODAY!!!