- Internships /
- Assembly/Machine Operator
Assembly/Machine OperatorBookmark This
Express Employment Professionals
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Express Employment Professionals has a great company in the Western Suburbs that is looking for dependable and hard- working machine operators . You will be operating a plastic injection mold machine. The duties of the machine operator are as follows:
- Sets up and operate injection-molding machines to cast products from thermoplastic materials: Install dies on machine, according to work order specifications, using clamps, bolts, and hand tools.
- Dump premixed plastic powders or pellets into hopper, and start machine.
- Remove finished product from dies, using hand tools.
- Trim excess materials from part
- Use power tools to assemble & trim product
Our client runs 3 shifts:
1st 6:48am – 3pm M-F Pay $13.00/hr
2nd 2:48pm – 11pm M-F Pay $13.00/hr
3rd 10:48pm - 7am Sunday- Thursday Pay is $13.50/hr.
If you are interested in the machine operator/assembly position apply today! www.expresspros-chanhassen.com